Wednesday, February 22, 2012

This week's highlights

I had a few fun quotes to share, so rather than make several statuses i put them on here :)

D.J.: "Mama, I'm sorry Hayden was sick and we had to take her to the doctor's" Me: "Aww its ok, shes not sick, they just wanted to give her a check-up." D.J.: "Well, I'm sorry she had a lot of snots."

Kyleigh: "Mommy, my tummy doesn't feel very good." Me: "I know sweetie, I think you have a stomach bug." Kyleigh: (pause) "No....I dont think there is a bug in my tummy, I just think I'm sick."

D.J.: "Kyleigh, why are you getting the cars for me?" Kyleigh: "Because I want someone to bring them back so we can do it again." D.J. "Cause you are being nice?" Kyleigh: "Ummm....yeah....sure." D.J."And you want to play with me?" Kyleigh :"uh huh" D.J.: "And not Landon?" Kyleigh: "Yup." D.J.: "Wow, that's great."

Kyleigh (picking up her toys in the living room after I asked them to) "Mama, we are 'serving one another in love' right?" - that was their memory verse a few weeks ago :)

And my personal favorite is the fact that Kyleigh voluntarily folded the laundry for me (which most of  you knew) and today as I was putting clothes away in the boys room, I discovered that D.J. had taken his jeans off after we got home today, folded them, and put them in his drawer.... man, thank you Lord for those small moments where you feel like you may actually be doing SOMETHING right! :) love my sweet babies

No comments:

Post a Comment