Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Husband According to the Alphabet

So as I have said before, I am doing a study with my church that is all about our men. This past Tuesday, a woman shared a list she had made about her husband using every letter of the Alphabet. I thought it was such a neat idea! So, I decided to do that myself...I created a list that truly fit the man I married, not just picking any random words that fit, but honest words. Now, normally, I hate Valentines Day... mainly because I feel like so many people are hurt on this day because it is a reminder that they are alone... but, since this is Dave and I's 10th Valentine's day together... I thought it would be the perfect time to share my list. If there are two things we have learned so far in our study, it is that our men love respect and they love affirmation. The woman that shared also pointed out that we are called to publicly praise our men, so that is what I am doing today! I am such a lucky woman, I cannot say that enough. The fact that my amazing husband chose to spend his life with me is one of the most precious gifts God has given me. I cannot praise him enough! With that said, here is my husband...according to the alphabet :) (some of them I had to use two words because I couldn't settle on one...and don't judge me for X lol)

25 ways to describe my husband:
Adamant
Brave
Creative
Devoted husband and father
Easy-going
Financially efficient
Gentle
Humble
Intelligent
Judicious
Kind
Logical
Motivated
Noble
Obliging
Patient
Quick to listen
Responsible/Resilient
Sexy
Thoughtful
Unconditionally loving
Virtuous
Wise
eXtremely hardworking
Yielding to the needs of others
Zealous for God 

Happy Valentine's Day to my sweet husband, I love you more than you know!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment