Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Adventures

Oh the adventures of motherhood....today has been yet again, an interesting day! We start off with D.J. coming in the room with his underwear missing...in the midst of the search for the missing underwear I smell what I thought was a poopy diaper I missed. But no such luck. Kyleigh comes running out of the sunroom "Mooom Moooom! come here, look what D.J. did!" and what do I find? there in the middle of the floor my son decided to go "number 2". Yuck :P after cleaning up the mess, i finally get his underwear on. Next, D.J. and Kyleigh are "playing" together in Kyleighs room, with the door shut while I'm talking to my friend Glory. I know better though, I know something will not be right when i finally do go in to see what trouble my children are getting into when they appear to be "playing nice". 10 minutes later, D.J. comes out with wet underwear. I ask him where he went pee-pee, and he says " Potty!!" I said no you didnt, where did you go pee pee, and he repeats " Potty!!" I turn around to begin talking to Glory again, only to hear about 2 minutes later water splashing around in the bathroom... What is my son doing? he has removed the bowl to his potty and is scooping up water out of the toilet and dropping it back in again....dirty water, not fresh. Water is now all over both toilets, the floor, and D.J.... sigh, this child is definitely two. After Glory leaves, I go to look for the missing pee pee...when i walk in Kyleighs room, which i had just cleaned yesterday, EVERY single toy is out of the closet, along with all her sheets blankets and shelves. oh yes...it was a disaster. however, as i'm cleaning up i come across some wet blankets and a wet baby shoe...aha, there is the missing pee. good grief... I then proceed to get the kids lunch...somehow, they managed to get milk out of the CLOSED sippy cup and pour it all into their bowl of yogurt, the table, the floor, and D.J....here we go again. If you havent figured it out yet, Lysol has become my best friend :)  I clean it up, along with my messy boy and put them to bed. then the babies wake up...I feed landon his baby food, and as im giving it him his head is all over the place, ( my curious george) and when he looks back at the last bite, he swats his spoon (full of food) out of my hand and across the room..a nice stream across the floor and my shirt ;) 10 minutes later, I'm feeding Kynslee and she does the same thing...oh these little monkeys LOL....this all happened by 1:00P.M.... the big kids are still down, and I'm waiting with great anticipation (sarcasm) of what will come this afternoon ;) oooh, these kids drive me crazy, but boy do I love them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment